Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

I got a chuckle out of this one. I guess you could say its dated now that it has been 2 months.

Walk force one lol

i dont get the energy drink twitter one…

this timeline is scary.

This was good. It listens like a good podcast if you dont want to sit down and watch but how dumb some of these drs are made me stop and rewind to see their faces…

1 Like

I listened to most of it while doing other things, totally agree.

“Family friendly dildos for all!”

15 billion in stock valuation lost and counting for Target. Get woke go broke!

This is the way…

So Joe and Hunter got $5M each to fire shokin…on top of Hunters 50k monthly salary.

Can you link to the evidence for that?

I just see the twittersphere commentary… how credible is the accusation?

Finally on msm Joe Biden allegedly paid $5M by Burisma executive as part of a bribery scheme, according to FBI document | Fox News

So if this happened wouldnt it absolutely prove the justice system has been weaponized? Rachel Maddow Asks Whether Trump Drops Out Of Race Post-Indictment

Wowza you’d think so, system is broken everyone knows.

No mention on the NYS criminal history ban they just passed?

link?

what a waste of time and money https://www.nyc.gov/site/cchr/media/fair-chance-employees.page#:~:text=Criminal%20history%20can’t%20be,get%20to%20consider%20more%20candidates.&text=Employers%20cannot%20ask%20you%20about,they%20offer%20you%20a%20job.

1 Like

i can see some considerable value in that for bullshit charges etc.

i know many guys that cant do certain things or jobs because of very old charges that shouldnt matter.

I’d like to question why the Bidens aren’t going to jail, but I already know why and it sucks.

1 Like