Big B vs. Mickdad246

those are the vidoes, they can explain everything else out in words thats not my job

fucking roll racing

:slight_smile:

brake boosting?

:tup: to good runs, too bad both of them dont have a horn lol lenny’s car is fucking quick

did brian just pull hard everytime lenny went into 5th?

i pretty sure, thats what lenny said last night

lenny did on the last run i did not at all

^ what rpm where you starting at?

yea we were close 3rd-4th and then in the middle of 4th i started to pull then he had to shift in to 5th and i pulled harder!

t-up his car is fast down low

the first race i was at like 3,500 in 3rd and he was in 2nd i dunno what rpm he was at (i should have started in 2nd but o well)

the 2nd race we went from a 35-40 roll and we both started in 2nd i was around vtec then maybe a lil b4

It looks like the shift to 5th and the high speed taking away most of the the weight advantage bites him in the butt all at once. Honestly I thought Big B would just pull him the whole way so that’s pretty cool.
Needs a new MAP sensor and more boost. :wink:

all i have to say is should of went from a dig pussys.

Lenny be a baller and buy rods and pistons, run more boost.

Beat Brian

Make him run more boost.

So i can still be the slowest car at sg =(

i really dont think that Big Bs teg has any wieght advantage

:wave:

he was saying the del sol had the weight advantage…because at that high speed its not gonna really matter as much, plus he had to shift into 5th while the teg was at the top of 4th = why he pulled away so fast :slight_smile:

Thanks Jay. :wink: And he can run more boost on the stock engine…

wow - i didnt think the sol would keep up with big b as well as it did, very nicely done

a b16 can run more boost than a b18? im not following which car youre talking about

first run of the new setup…first loss, but hey i waS EXPECTING me getting killed…soo :tup: to me and i made up for it for running that kid in the blue ion redline…but we were defiantly rolling at like 50…ask mindless

lol somebody get a horn.:lol: