mazdaspeed3 V. 01 m5

well i ran into 2 guys from a shop called Ter-tech down here in west palm.
we were leaving the super chevy show@moroso motorsports park.

we line up in 2nd@30mph, i brake boost like crazy and beep 1,2,3. i pull 1 car hard instantly, shift 3rd pull about another car through 3rd and shift 4th where i held him off until i shift 5th and his top end catches/passes me.

we slow down top 45 in 3rd this time. brake boost and beep 1,2,3 again i pull a car and a half to 2 cars, hold him off through 4th and lose him@about 110 in 5th when he passes me again.

by this time we are moving pretty good and slow to about 65(im in 4th), brake boost and beep 1,2,3 again. pull 1/2 car on him(his front bumper is @my rear door) through the top of 4th and he catches me@110 again.

we then caught a light and began chatting. they did not believe my car is 100%completely stock so we pulled into a gas station and i showed them.
they were pleasantly surprised and said they had no idea a MAZDA could do that.

:tup: to cool guys

p.s. oh and they said next time they will bring out their turbo 535i(something like 5-6hundred horse) so they would not have had to worry about it being “that close” again.

I’m very surprised your car did that well.

they were too. believe me.

my car is somewhere just shy of 300hp in a 3300lb. car v 400hp in a4015lb car with 2 male occupants approximately 180-200 lbs.

and dont get me wrong when i say he caught up and passed me in 5th he passed me hard. but this was @110-115mph