first kill in the mazda

dave and i were on the XXX going towards the southtowns and some dude in a green mid-late 80s IROZ-Z(prolly 350,carb, wasnt loud tho, or my car was too loud, idk) thought he was bad shit.

i had never taken my car above 4K rpms until this point(830 miles on the car now, after the fact)

he pulled up next to me and i was doing about 60-65 in the right lane and he gave me a “look.” so i said okay. cool maro bro, you prolly got a tribal to go with those aviators. and as i downshifted 6-5-4-3 he started to begin pulling away1-2-3 cars. so i got on it and caught passed and let him know whats up(accelerated to 100+) and slowed down to the speed limit or close to it in 6th gear.

he began to catch me and was visibly on the gas trying to ricer flyby me so i said, no, not today hombre and put it in 5th and just mashed it, by the time boost hit he had pulled up next to me and tried to pass. my turbo said no way and i pulled on him A LOT. i was surprised. he then proceeded to speed away@100+ with his tail between his legs.

cliffnotes: speed3 receives first V8 kill and first 4K+rpm/100mph+ run

Nice.

He did proceed to do a 5 mile flyby on every car insight haaha.

nice kill

stupid gay third gens…i really wish they’d all burn (except OROC).

Mazdaspeed 3 Ohhhhhhhh
I love it.

good kill :tup:

what size snail is in the 3speed?

You beat him on zee highway

idk but i think i take a duece bigger than the housing. looks small

you mentioned your car sounded abnormally louder than the 350. Do you have any mods atm?

either way, good kill. 260hp at the crank sounds like a fun way to chill on the highway. whats the curb weight of the car?

The little mazda that could, nice kill!

lol. you should see the turbo on the smart car.

COMPLETELT STOCK thats just how loud she is stock:D

and i imagine you would not need a large turbo on a vehicle that small.

Yeah, Mazdas have been growing on me lately too!

THE GUY’S A FREAKIN GENIUS

MACGRUBER

Stop makin’ me want to trade for one!!!

Nice kill btw! :headbang:

good kill

lol

Sounds like a fun car, is this the one that has 263hp and 280 lb-ft and weighs 3200lbs?

I think its time you drive over here to run the speed6…

:slight_smile:

nice kill