big ben= big jag-off

No I don’t know Cutty at all…all I know he is very passionate/opinionated about sports…which is cool at times but not so cool at other times…but whatever. I still will say I heard quite a few Ben=asshole stories and I am smart enough to realize some are lies or exaggerated…but I just hear too many…and like I said think of a guy like C-batch he is a stand up guy…genuinely a good person…never heard anything bad about him.

if I had annoying fucks doing annoying things to me all day long, I’d probably be perceived as a prick to some people as well. I personally dont get why people have to jock his/other celebrities/sports stars shit so much. So the dude makes a living throwing a weird shaped leather balloon around. I’ll root him on and my team on, even to ridiculous levels, but the guy is just a guy. You want he should be super happy fun guy at all times because he’s your personal fucking hero? Get a life. Or even better, end yours.

who gives a flying fuck if he’s been an asshole to some people? You watch him quarterback your football team, he’s not fucking your sister.

Your right…I am just a fan of “good people” …two of my favorite people are L Fitz and C-Batch.

thats fucking fantastic.

I heard laura has fake boobs…is this true? has anyone heard from anyone who might have mentioned it to someone about them behind everyones back? just curious.

Yes and what do you care? Your used to fuck a horse…:bowrofl:

I don’t get it

you need to brush up on your Stupid to be able to understand anything he says.

Well either i fucked a horse or he’s referring to a girl that i dated that fucked a horse. i’ve never had sex with a girl over 130lbs and my last ex did have a horse but it was a female…hard to fuck it.

so you would find it easier to fuck a MALE horse. Interesting.

Your both idiots…

I know people that work at the Cabana Bar, and know people who go there several times a week. They all claim BB is a jerk, too.

I’m not sure how you can really blame the guy for being a jerk or at least being a little “standoff-ish” to people that jump down his throat all the time.

That being said, if he did do what Cutty said he did, then that is bullshit and that is fucking weak.

But then again, its all hearsay. I’ve personally dealt with him in a business deal outside of my normal business (outside of the HVAC business) and found him to be nothing but nice and professional in that setting. Probably because he was trying to get something done, a friend of a friend recommended this company that I am involved with, and we did a good job, he was pleased and was sure to tell both myself and the company owner that to us personally.

If I was him, I’d be a dick too. I’d imagine with all the shit he goes though on a daily basis, you had better put a REAL big wall up between the outside world and your personal world. But, that still is no excuse for being a total asshole for no particular reason.

i’d be a dick too if i was out at a club, in a vip section trying to get laid and it was filled with a bunch of hot engaged chicks

My cat’s breath smells like catfood.

I have to agree, if you’re married or engaged, GTFO

As mentioned before, I’ve called broads lesbians. Usually when I’m wasted in the bar or the club… Who gives a fuck just because it’s Big Ben?

lesbos are great

he has herpes and is a douche bag