big daddy nate just called!

nate from pinks will be coming out to vist and to finish all teh paper work for the show

looking to be july 13 or 14 in the evening

i will need the salvage certificate so i can turn it over him.

he would love to meet all parties involved in this build…

not sure if a camera crew is comiong with him or not…

but since the car is at jeff’s i say we have a cookout that night im gonna push to make it that friday night the 14th

sounds good to me…

Ahhhhhh fuck shit. we gotta alot of work to do.

opps, I was just looking at the pinks site. I guess I was thinking Nate was Rich.

may be good to contact local media and see if they would like to come down

nate said he would have no problems answering questins to any media

Great idea… Can you secure the date for the 14th and I will start making phone calls.

secured

whens it coming out this way from wiring ,cam install & testing etc?

does it need to be towed all the way out there for wireing and cam??

wireing is in and whitey has it started to be routed…can the cam come down and be slide in? and once its started go up your way for testing? and dyno

so this changed from the hooters meeting?

no but im just saying the wireing is allready down here…can just lop in the cam… get it wired up and started then go up there for tuneing…cause after tuneing its gonna have to come down to jeffs for all the bodywork and paint.

it be better to add the cam in now while th engine bay is open and free to work on…

but whatever do what ever you guys want. i dont care

wait,i thought the body work was being done first?

jeff decided that the paint and body would be best to be done last…its the least needed

car needs to be running and moving before it needs to look good

in honestly it should be down JJs for the motor/trans work and doesnt hte setup have to be pullled anyways to have the trans put in? so that means the engine harness needs to come out again anyways

then its decided, I will box up the wiring and the car will be shipped to JJ’s once Jeff is done with it. Then I guess it will need to be brought back to 1st try for body work

ok, i don’t know what is going on right now. but right now i say fuck the bodywork. it is the least important thing. the only thing that i would like to do iis cleant he undercarriage and get all the rust off and have it clean and painted. Not sure what all was done, but i see the steering is welded back into place. and the oil pan has been cut and ready to modify. but brian i will pull the motor out and bring it down if you can’t work on it here. i want to get the brakes and chassis straightened out. we need to make sure car is ready for the motor to go back in. hopefully i will find out more in the morning.

the in side wiring can be done!jay from hd needs to do the light & gauge wiring (unless someone esle can)the engine wiring wont be shit to do,now the cam swap on the other hand.let the cam get here,than worry abbout it!
the trans & the converter is here,get someone to pick it up,dont let me forget to give a shifter cable & a rad to try!fan to!

give me a list of what u may still need & i’ll see what i have

trans
convert
shifter cable
rad
fan
fuel line(their long who evers picking up may need a truck)
wait maybe thrusday eve i can bring them out!if needed sooner,come get them!:smiley:

how about alternator bracket? it should be ok. but should we double check before pulling motor

:dunno: aint seen installed motor yet!

ok, will sanp some pics and post later then