BIG REDS wanna be Nick Cage Build thread.

Has the original owner seen it now?

he saw it when I got it back from paint, he put the glass in. but he has not seen it since the wheels and all that jazz

omg dude it looks so good, great job.

He musta shit when he saw it! lol

haha, im gonna take it for a ride down to his house down in CT before the snow hits

im sure a 4g63 or a vr6 will fit in no problem!!! then you can put a 6765 on it and dog on V8’s WOOOOHOOOOOOO

or maybe a powerstroke would be sick

well I already have a VR6 and you have a 4G so I don’t want to cramp your style :lol

okokokokokok

Pete, that is the gayest thing Ive ever heard you say, and you say some REALLY gay shit.

:rofl :rofl

The car looked awesome in person, nice work.

I only managed to pop off two terrible shots of it. I walked by it another time at Valero but of course, I didnt have my camera with me. Looks even better in person.

Sick car. Came out amazing, better then I thought it would…good job

my only problem with it is the whole GT500 badging. Its not a real GT500 so there for that would fall in the “poser” category. Thats my only issue with it.

Or a 2jz, then is can be an F&F Drift tribute at the SAME TIME. :lol

it was an rb26 dillweed.

and ssssmokinssss your a poser in the fast category, so its even stevens.

Idk why, but when I saw these pics all I could think of is it turning into a GIF where he sees a cop and a huge chase breaks out :lol.

dude i was feelin the same thing. the lighting in the first pic is PERFECT to the lighting during the chase when the mirror falls off.

Pete, I think I love you.

When Dave saw me up there saturday afternoon and i turned and glimpsed his car as I was leaving the thing had presence even over the load assed 67 vette dragster a few cars ahead of him.

This car is a gold mine.

looking great Dave!!