Big talk in November about April. Where is everyone now when it's closer to April?

Not being a dick, but back in november there was alot of shit talk flying. Tons of big builds in the works and now it’s march. I can quote way more posts
but these should bring back
memories.

One day you will learn the ways of this forum :lol

Fuck, in november it was a race to 10’s. Now it’s a race to see who’s tdi gets better mpg.

Well I’m on schedule and will be ready in april. but ive already won the 10 second race back in 2007.

i like the topic, its funny to bring up all the shit talking some people have done including myself.

2007 was 4 years ago, that’s like being fat and saying you used to be skinny. I know your on track.

Im still workin at it. Despite set backs, progress still being made.

im still in the garage trying to get mine rolling let alone in the 10s.

Mine will be together in April, but Im not setting to beat anyone, its just my toy lol

hmmm lvd opening test and tune april 10th, I’m hoping to be there.

Me too. Damn April came quick.

Dreaming does not lead to reality. It leads to a reality check.

Ill be there. Dialing in the new combo for april race in VA.

Nick when’s your engine coming? Things been in transit for a while, where’s it
coming from?

Houston. Something with the assembly is delaying it. Not shipping. Waiting on parts.

I will not run 10’s this spring, or ever…QFT

im slow and i dont care. Hard Parkin is what i do.

I keep doing the 2 step with my project. one step forward and two steps backwards.

I do feel like I am getting to the crest of the hill though. My crew has some shit coming out this spring, dont you worry about it.

I shit my self

Nice post. Epic quoting as well.

ill be eatting chevys and shitting dodges shortly

Lol wut.