Big thanks to CRC

Just wanted to write you guys a positive review for the effort and excellent work you all put forward.

For over the past year i’ve had CRC powder coat a ton of parts for me, i’m usually there multiple times a month dropping off and picking up parts. Not one time has anything come into my hands that i have not been 100% satisfied with. These guys do an excellent job stripping, prepping and powder coating everything i’ve ever brought them. Many times these parts are overflow stock oem parts i’ll get powder coated to make them easier for me to sell and bring some color into the car. Brake calipers, valve covers, intake manifold etc all seem to sell pretty quick with fresh powder coat and not one time has anyone i’ve ever sold parts to had a complaint either. These guys do an amazing job, through and through, and always impress me.

Often times i’ll stop into the shop with somehting odd that i just can’t tackle in my own garage. Last month i stopped in with a secondary shaft from a blown tranny that had the bearing seized to it. Mike completely dropped what he was doing to help me. We were not able to get it off, but i surely appreciate the time he gave me and that goes a long way in my book. Bearing was welded right to the shaft from the heat, we were’nt successful, but it makes a good piece of desk art now.

Lastly, Thank you for the help last night! Earlier this week i stopped into the shop and asked about getting some metal banged around and put back in place for that yellow s2k i bought. The car isn’t on the road so it isn’t something i could just drive over. It wasn’t a large job, and wasn’t a structural job but it was above my skill level not being a body guy and i didn’t really have the propper tools. Kevin stepped right up and in 2 days was over at my place to get the job done. For someone to leave their place of business and do a house call for a <2 hour job is probably what impresses me most. He came over with his tools, did it 100% to my satisfaction and even welded a small piece for me, because, lets face it, he’s just got more skill in that department. I could have done it, but i haven’t welded since college, and it wouldn’t have half the job he did.

There are very few people i trust with my cars and these guys are one of them, they do great work and are always there to help out, not to mention their prices are extremely fair.

Jake, thank you very much man. To be honest with you, people like you are why I got into this line of work. We enjoy the work that people bring us and trust us with. Its not about the money, the magazine coverage or signing autographs at SEMA (we have yet to see much any of those things actually lol), its about keeping the car community alive and making new friends along the way. The 16 hour days, not having any life outside the shop and seeing my car friends more than my own wife, all seem worth it when we get to see someone happy with our hard efforts like you did here.

Thanks again Jake, PS, your white headlight covers are still on the shelf. lol

You’re welcome

:hug

+1 on their powder abilities! Just had Mike do a bike frame for me with lots of tight spaces in a not so easy color to shoot and it came out awesome! I told him to take his time with it since I still need to round up parts to build it up, and he still had it back to me in about a week!

i saw said bike frame being coated and mike added his own special sauce to the powder to :wink:

No wonder the color has so much depth!

yea he threw it in deep and mixed it with no hands imagine that

/\ hahahahahaha

only if I lived closer

You can ship goodies to be powdercoated!!! :slight_smile:

It’s true, I just shipped my pants

how did you ship your pants? did you ship your pants to crc or did you ship your pants to woods house?

I think it was an autocorrect… Last week he told me he shit his pants.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL4lSavSepc”]Kmart’s ‘Ship My Pants’ Commercial [HD] - YouTube[/ame]