bike or car???

as most of u know ive been a bike guy for years…been 185 at lvd on my turbo bike

well after having my gto i had fun with it too but more fun on street then track…

so i dont wanna have a bunch of payments this yr so i decided im goin one way or other

do i do a 8 second bike turbo busa with a kkk27 with a 29 wheel

or

10 sec car…either vette,gto or cobra…

what do yas think

car

go bike… wanna see you get into the 7’s…

185 is just silly

Bike people graduate to cars they can afford, not the other way around…

^ Yea, but Greg is fucking crazy on a bike.

Greg, I’d like to see you build a fast car now, something in the 9s. Terminator Cobra/C6 Z06 comes to mind. Maybe a TT GTO, those cars are a good deal.

-Ryan

car…

Plane… 400mph DO IT!

Build a car that does wheelies. Then you have the best of both worlds

if i wanna do a car to do wheelies then id just do the turbo busa still and build a cheap fox body and make it go to the bumper…

if i do a car the problem is i want it reliable…i dont wanna be able to go to the track every once in awhile cause its in the shop being fixed…i wanan be able to drive the car too…if i wanna drive it to florida i wanna drive it to florida…

my busa i ran that bitch every wed and most weekends and even bikes at the valley races just to win top qualifier that paid 175…the bike will be way more dependable…

ughh i dunno…if i get this deal im lookin at on a gto with a 76 on it i may have both…dudes giving me a smokin deal and its got a 4l80e swap so no trans issues at all…if he gives it to me for the price im workin ill just buy it and have the turbo busa too…i dont wanna be 20k into a bike and 25k into a car…

i guess the next month will tell all…ill post pics after i decide

ohh and turbo travis i think u may be wrong on that…shit my bikes cost more then most of the cars on here that u see at the track…ive had cars when i was 20 yrs old that ran 9.43 at 143…that car had a ton into it…fully 14pt cage pro street nova…so i dont know where u were goin with the AFFORD comment but if i WANTED the payments trust me i can AFFORD the payments…i just wanna actually save for a house so i dont have a huge payment there too

Damn turbo goat would be sweet. You cant go wrong with anything in the ls family

Anything you buy will be fast, pretty much a win win IMO.

Just buy something! Hahaha I’d like to seeya in a car. BUT, I know you been wanting to get into the 7s for years on a bike…

7’s on a bike… DO IT NOW!!!

Supra?

greg, youre nuts. that is all.

supra = fail

ive seen supras get built and spend alot of time in the shop…thats what i DONT want…

the gto if i get it should be a solid 10 sec car with ac and all still…the gto and bike are do able together just cause its gonna cost me for them both about as much as it is to build the bike

bike is a air to air intercooled bike…raked frame,stretch is about 10 over with a 10 over tail…makes 601hp and 349lb tq right now at 28 psi…we decided not to turn it up anymore then that and risk anything…not the fastest spoolin turbo but if i throw a 2step on it and hold 9k off the line i should be able to build 4 psi or so out of the hole…with the tim hays convertable clutch i want i should pull 1.4 60ft times and possible high 7s at 185 plus

^ again. youre nuts