Bike Storage (Feeler)

With some recent developments, my partner and I appear to have some extra space available. We are guesstimating room for 6-10 sport bikes. Can’t do anything larger due to the way the space is layed out. In summary, winter storage, semi heated, alarm secured, south Buffalo area. Not sure of a rate yet. Want to know if there is enough need to further pursue. Your input is welcomed.

Great business…

Thanks. Thinking about getting into bike engine rebuilding so I need some practice material. :slight_smile:

this is pure genius

charge 6-10 bike guys the same rate as 1 car guy

make hundreds

if this falls through i’ll pay to store my car there.

^Will have to charge a higher rate for “high risk vehicles”. Fire insurance and all.

As long as mine is covered for when your fatass heavy car breaks the lift. assuming i will be parking under it.

price for how many months?

without a price i cant imagine too much feedback. get your head in the game bro

Being that I’m not in the storage business, I don’t know where to start. Legitimate suggestions?

1 blowjob/bike, granted your “partner” doesn’t get jelly

If it’s cheap enough I’d do it just to have room in my garage this winter.

Again, we are proposing this to make a couple bucks and possibly help a few nyspeeders out this winter. If someone wants to propose an “honest” reasonable rate, we can see what we can do to meet or beat it.

$15-20 a month wouldn’t be a bad for either party for a bike I feel.

I pay $120 per month for my 12x35

Thank you.

The smallest self storage unit you could squeeze a bike into is 5x10,those average out to like 60-65 a month.

Ok, we’re gonna put this out there @ $ 120 / bike / per season. I used to put mine in from October to May so your talking 8 months. This would be semi heated space. It’s sort of in the center of the building, no ramps. If you needed to get to your bike during the winter, I don’t see a problem. Secured with alarm system (which you will not have codes to, only my partner and I). Space is located in South Buffalo near the Larkin District. PM me if you have questions.

Bump

Bump for Andy, stand up guy to do business with…

That’s a good deal, if I had a bike I’d do it just to have the space.

Bump