Offering winter storage for cars and bikes, cheap rates !!

I have a big building that I have the rights to until March 31st, 2009. I am going to rent out the spaces for people to store their cars/bikes. It’s pretty much going to be limited to forum members/people I know anyways, as to keep the possibility of anything happening down to a min. I’m asking 50/month for cars and 25/month for bikes. The location is stephentown, ny. Damonspeeds can vouch for the building, he pulled his engine there when I still had belongings in it.

I’ve got one or two people interested, so I figured I would throw it out there. It’s a secured building, located right on the Owners property, who also checks on it 2x a day. (he’s always home) You can have access to the vehicles 24/7, would just prefer you notify me if you are going to do repair work/etc. It’s got a fresh smooth concrete floor, electricity (I plan on having battery tender’s on my bike and car), and there is a kerosene catapillar heater to use bring your own gas

Pm with any questions/concerns

Thats pretty cool jason, for 25 a month i think u’ll get some people storing their bikes there !

But yea I hear ya on the whole keeping it to people you know thing

Hmm. So i can do repair work on my car(s) while stored there?

I think security is the main issue for me. i have been looking for a place to store my CRX but i am super paranoid about something bad happening to it.

there is one giant garage door, and a lockable storm door. its pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I never had to worry about it with 25k worth of my stuff there…

yea repair work isn’t a major issue. Just have to be courteous to the other vehicles present. I actually had a garage full of tools when my stuff was still there.

I’m actually rather interested in this… with winter coming and 4 cars at my place there’s no possible room. I can park two in the garage, 1 in the driveway, and my hatch goes in the street… with people having to come and go its just not possible to keep 4 cars there in the winter.

sounds pretty crowded !!

i miss this garage. if it wasnt so far, i;d be there every day.

lol

Hmmm this may be a good option for me.

yeah def a good deal!!!

I know someone who may be interested. I’ll contact you as soon as I talk to him.

ahh if it wasnt so far dude id seriously like to do my turbo swap there :sad

Oh for $25/month I’m like like flynn.

oh $50 for cars, that’s cool, I’m definitley in, I’ll give you a down payment whenever if you want, make sure you leave me some space though mang!

durrdadurr

hahaha

technically he COULD be talking about jan 1st 2009

To support the thread I store my car there with no problems all winter to begin. Bring up an idea of security they have a couple dogs up there that can hear you a mile away and are big enough to rent out for a little kids b-day to ride on. The spot is not only clean as all hell but big enough to work on your car if you wanted too. I pulled my motor out there and the place was well heated enough for me to take off the car hart and get the job done. I recomend it to anyone as I may store my car there for a second year. And if you can get the dirt bikes running I guess you can drive them away.

lol you mean MY carhartt lol.

yea the guy with the boat left with the dirtbikes as well