FR: Winter Car storage

Right off the 33 in a secure multi level car repair shop(cars stored on second level where no work is done) super dry concrete floor and temp doesnt go below 45 degrees, my family has known the owners for 20+ years.Building has security ect.

NO IN AND OUTS TO WORK ON/REPAIR YOUR CAR

STORAGE ONLY

$65 a month

(this is where my car will be stored so i may be able to cut a deal, but hurry only 10 spots out of 35 are left)

–>i can has link! http://www.hoffmanautomotive.net/storage.htm <–

certain time that the car needs to be there by? and since my car is currently for sale, if for some reason someone buys my car over winter, would i be able to get it out?

well asap kinda b/c if all spots are filled you SOL but i dont see why you cant take it out if it sells. im going to put mine in around nov 1st.

can you find out for sure about getting the car out if i had to? that would kinda be the deal breaker for me :stuck_out_tongue:

no doubt pm me

link added

do they take boats on trailers? (18 ft)

insurance required on vehicles?

PMed

I store my car here as well… Jeff is a great guy and I’ve never had a problem.

Good idea

called yesterday finally, bringing the car down friday :tup:

^^^ same here… jay what time you brining it in? i have to go fri too

no in and outs meaning none at all? or short visiting hours if you call ahead of time to make sure somebody’s there to let you in?

I would also like to know this???

i asked him this last week… he said he would recommend keeping at least fire and theft on it

whoops, i missed this haha what time are you going? i was going to try to leave work a lil early

^ you didnt sell that thing?

took a non refundable deposit on it, and he’s paying for storage lol

sorry have not been on in a while…but ya keep fire and theft on it just in case

takin my car soon too =(