Indoor car storage

Anyone have any good places? Or know someone who needs extra money and has an empty garage?

I already checked the chain storage places, like 140$ a month.

Talk to 07shelby :tup:

x2 or even evolutionMR i think he has a friend with a spot or 2 open this winter

Hey Mike,

We have winter car storage available. The building is heated with full security system and we just had glass block windows installed this week. Rent is $85/month. Let me know asap as we only have a couple spots left. Thanks.

Is the space insured to cover the stored cars?

One in Hamburg. Secure, unheated.

We have insurance on the building but all cars stored there are required to have fire and theft on them.

I think cretinx has space left out here in Rochester. $200 for the winter, no electric.

hmm! does your car leak?

my car does not leak, its not worth storing someplace for 85$ a month even though that is still a good deal

when are you hoping to store by? obviously before first snow fall, but do you have a date in mind? Reason I ask is I am still finishing up some things in my garage and would like to get it done before putting stuff in it, I am hoping to be done end of October with most of it.

i know a spot in south buffalo for 65 a month. non heated, and u cant work on it. but its dry and secure and in the cut

I think my place in Hamburg is 300 for the season. All Seasons Storage on Rt. 20.

A lucrative industry, this can be…

I might be able to store it for you, but I would have to allow no work on it also… and I am unsure of a price at the moment.

yeah i wouldnt be working on it, dont need to

BUMP! My own thread lol

Well I’ve ran out of room at my house officially and can’t buy anything else till i know wtf I’m gonna do with it!

Going rates for a single garage? I don’t want to pay 150$ a month to a chain place.

I will have a spot avail. in late summer or early fall. Unheated, $75/month…

Mike sent you a text. provided you still have the same number lol

Are you looking for in and out storage with access or just putting something in and leaving it?