Winter Storage!!!

So here it is. Most of you already know we are renting space. We are giving a WINTER STORAGE price as well now!!!

If you want heated winter storage for your car its $150.00 a month!! Keep your baby warm at night!!!

PM me if your interested!!

We are located in the 427 and Dundas area!!!

what all does this price include?

200 a month is quite a bit for something that isn’t a sealed garage bay

Is this the same format as before? Like you can wrench on you car and there is a lift available?

How is the security for inside and outside jobs? I need space for a tool chest parts wheels and tire in addition to the GT-R.

Sry Dave…if you want to use the hoist and work on your car throught the winter its 275 a month like before.

If your just gonna pop in here and there to check on your baby and do some odds and ends its 175 a month. You still have enough storage for your spare tires, motors or trannys.

The main difference is that at 275 you have 24hr access and your own key. With the storage option, you have no key and no hoist access. The idea is to limit the shop to the core individuals like me Goerge and Frosty to insure security. You may come in when one of us there. Someone is there everyday!!!

I want to hear ideas and opinions…this is the first time im trying this out!!

bump