Bike's gone

Sold the bike this morning. I thought I would be glad that I was able to sell it, but it was sad seeing it get hauled away. :frowning:

think about it this way you can use the money for your family or your children[cars]

Originally posted by Quik
think about it this way you can use the money for your CARS

:smiley:

:cool: congrats!!!heads time!!!

lingenfelter???

Not sure what I’m going to do. If I don’t have time to ride, then how will I have time to work on the car? I know this though - I’m NOT building a deck this year. :wink:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Not sure what I’m going to do. If I don’t have time to ride, then how will I have time to work on the car? I know this though - I’m NOT building a deck this year. :wink:

Congrats Jeff… im glad you sold the bike… I appreciate the ride, I still owe you a ride in the supra… be glad you waited till this year :slight_smile: … I just thought a 600 was a little too small for me, im sure you saw the post about me getting an 04 gsxr 750 … wish you still had yours so we could go ridding!!

Originally posted by SP71Supra
Congrats Jeff… im glad you sold the bike… I appreciate the ride, I still owe you a ride in the supra… be glad you waited till this year :slight_smile: … I just thought a 600 was a little too small for me, im sure you saw the post about me getting an 04 gsxr 750 … wish you still had yours so we could go ridding!!
thats funny a 600 being small. the size of SS bike doesnt really make a difference unless your running it to its full potenial. also any decent rider can make a 600 hang just as well or better in the twisties as a larger bike. and besides are you a midget:D

I ended up getting $5500 for it, which I was satisfied with.

Enjoy the new bike, but be careful.