Bikes on the DYNO!

That’s right! We finally got our butts in gear and got the bike attachment hooked up and calibrated.

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/z_dyno/pics/customer/stm_dyno_gsxr750.jpg

Here’s the first video of Joe’s stock 2005 GSXR 750:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/GSXR-750-on-the-Dyno-STM_688208.htm

If you are interested, give us a call at the shop!

3 pulls for $100

6 pulls for $150

585-730-4314

Thanks!

That’s really pricey for bike pulls imo. Most places are $60 for 3 pulls.

Most places can just strap down a bike and go. We have to set the dyno up for bikes which takes about an hour…

The only other dyno around here for bikes is cycle stop and they charge 100.00 as well. The good thing about ours vs. theirs is you can watch your bike on ours.

-Em

Ah cycle stop must have raised their prices then. Would you guys be interested in a dyno day for bikes with lowered pricing? I could probably get a bunch of bikes that’d want to get on there.

good stuff :tup:

the setup looks a lot more simple than I would imagined it to

We might do something sometime… Last time I dynoed my bike at cycle stop it was 100 and I could not watch…

-Em

The bike last night made 10.2 whp :snky:

@ 2k rpms…?

or was it a mopen

it was probably a mopen

Well that dyno reads lower…

does this include a tune?

It does not. I am looking into buying another bike so I can learn the software…

-Em

a bike “dyno day” would be a big draw for quite a few people. certainly save a LOT of work setting the dyno up. I’d be interested possibly depending when it was. do you have a tailpipe sniffer for a/f ratio? just curious where i’m at once i rejet again, HP is futile on my SM bike.

We are doing a car dyno day on the last sunday of the summer months, but not for bikes on that day.

We are planning on doing a Dyno event/meet for just the bikes this summer though, so we will keep you updated.

I’d go but ya know… it blew up lol. I’d be interested in tuning rates for next season if you were to get into it.

This weekend we talked to a few people and had alot of interest in the Bike Dyno Day and the “Wheelie Machine” will be here for the event as well!!

Just have to decide on a date now!

sorry but your forgetting good ol dave at DE Twincam Performance over on broadway in depew… he dynos and tunes

STM is in Rochester, so DE isn’t really in his area.

Looks like July 26th (last Sunday in July) we are going to shoot for the bike dyno day.

When we get everything finalized, we’ll make an official post and all that, but that looks to be the date we want.

aha didnt see the rochester part… but at least both cities have good folks to go to now