Bills Season Tickets?

So my mom and I have Bills season tickets. 4th row, 50 yd line, Bills side. However, now that the prices have gone up, we’re having trouble paying for them.

Anyone interested in splitting the cost/games with us?

It’s $1200 for the season, so you’d pay like $600.

Let me know ASAP. :slight_smile:

~Erica~

where are they located and wernt season tickets like 500 bucks last year

They are in section 134 I believe. I don’t have the info on me right now since I’m at work.

These tickets were $900 last year, and went up to $1200 this year.

They are literally right on the 50yd line, four rows up from the field, on the Bills side.

when you’re coming down the walkway on the 50, if you’re in the section to the right it’s 133. Left is 134.

<— family has 10 tickets in 133
this section has the best seats in the house.

unreal price increase. i might be interested in splitting though.

the home games for this year are: Bengals, Cowboys, Dolphins, Giants, Jets, Patriots, Ravens, Broncos

PM with the games you would want to keep the tix for?

might be interested but would have to know what games you want becuase id be splittin them as well and i kno that i would need the cowboys for sure, and me personally i would want the bengals im open for negotiaition on the other ones

We’re really only looking for the warm weather games, like Sept. and Oct. We pretty open as to which ones we get though.

WHAAAAAT ?!!?!? 1200? It was like 300 last year!

Ok 900 for the pair last year? Is that what you mean?

:word: Im sure we;d be down to get those dolphins tix again plus…well I think we could beat the jets and giants, when do we play them :lol:

Yes for the pair for the entire season, it was $900 last year.

Now it is up to $1200.

Anyone still interested?

Let me know ASAP

section 103 is awsome… im a 3 year vet there… good seats, and reasonable prcie for them… lots of opposing team fans… good for lots of fighting and yelling

I went to a game in these seats :tup:

Pretty fun

i can vouch for these seats, sat in them for the chargers game last year they are great!

ill take the giants tix off ur hands