WTB Giants @ Bills 12/23

Does anyone have tickets they want to sell? Looking for up to 4… maybe more.

shold move this

Is the game even sold out?

No, Still tix available at the box office.

<-- 01AudiS4 posting…
I can get some, what are you looking to spend?

dude… tix are still available at the ticket office… there is alot left from what i heard

Let me know what you are looking to spend. I have a bunch of reward points on my card and get get tickets to the game free. This is as close to a cash back bonus as I can get.

How much would good tickets be? I’d like something between the 40 yard lines in the 100 or 200 section. LMK what you can get… would like to spend around $50/per.

Those tix are hard to come by if you want 100 level, they are season ticket spots. If you did find them they are $70 face. Even 20 yard line to almost end zone are $62 face in the 100 level.

Thanks. So 200 level if no one knows of any 100’s.

200 level are more expensive unless you get end zone seats. That level is all Jim Kelly, Van Miller, and Paul McGuire club seating outside of the end zones.

End Zone seats for 200 level, especially down by the tunnel are $35 face, at least in the Time Warner area.

I’d rather sit mid field. I guess I’ll get an end zone area seat at the end of the week or w/e if someone doesn’t have anything better.

my roommate is selling a pair of 100 levels. section 129 i believe.

pm me if your interested.

Bump, looking for 2 tickets.

sorry I didn’t get back to you before, but my roommate ended up selling them quick. I think they went for $130 for the pair…

I can still be able to get them in time. Make on offer, I can get them in section 112/114 or in section 116.

i hope this game gets moved to SNF!

[quote=“SilverGTP,post:18,topic:38810"”]

i hope this game gets moved to SNF!

[/quote]

Why? By then the Giants will have wrapped up the top wild card spot, and the Bills will likely be out of contention. It would be a meaningless game.

[quote=“eMKay,post:19,topic:38810"”]

Why? By then the Giants will have wrapped up the top wild card spot, and the Bills will likely be out of contention. It would be a meaningless game.

[/quote]

ahh didn’t see that the giants won today