Bills Tailgating this sunday, Anyone?

I’ll be there, so how are we all meeting up to tailgate again?

stalker.

Ill give Joe a call after work today and get the details ironed out. I went right from work to my night welding class which ran late so I had no time to call him back. We should probably just meet up in the lot across from the scoreboard in the ECC parking lot. Whoever gets there first can save some spots for whomever else is coming.

Sounds good, call me later and let me know more details and stuff.

Jeller

my boss just gave me 2 tix… but total 10 peeps from my work, executives but shitty seats, but we are takin a limo …

so… what does this mean for tailgating?

uhhh it means ill be there and willing to meet up wtf u think it means damn ngga

it means you’re probably tied down to all the exec’s and are forced to go wherever the limo takes you.

It’s likely I’ll be telling dead baby jokes when i’m plastered at 11am and i didn’t think you wanted to introduce your boss (bosses) to that kind of atmosphere.

but with that being said, i hope you show up… i’ve got some good ones.

so a dead baby, santa claus and former pres clinton walk into a bar…

haha maybe i should show up and do some moshing to a little godsmack with micah’s bosses too :wink:

Oh no :lolham:

do it do it. i will punch you in the eye to help you bring back the memories

if it’s the one with santa claus’s penis gets stuck in the dead babies eye while clinton jams it home with a cigar… i already heard that one.

ugh, no, wtf is wrong with you

it is the one where they walk in and see a 20.00 dollar bill on the floor…who picks it up? clinton obviously, santa doesnt exist and dead babies cant pick up a twenty dollar bill cuz they’re dead. they also cant cry for help when they are dead. which means no matter how hard you go at it, or what sort of tearing noise their tender skin makes as your penis thrusts in and…i am going right to hell

http://www.pineappleyellow.nl/images/index.gif

…and you did.

ok nevermind

lol

toyota tundra lot 6 in the back 9:00.thats where about 20 of my friends will be. stop on by.2 games of polish horseshoes will be goin on

goood morning all bills fans… GO BILLS…

leaving right now for the game… lot 2 is where its at look for the red sentra and a black s-10

aww fuck, im running late. on my way out to the game right now…