Bings 3" S13 catback

Hey guys,

Here is the situation,

My exhaust is leaking, surprise, surprise. It is even leaking into the car which sucks cause I can’t drive with the windows rolled up or it stinks.

I dropped the car off at a shop while i went to work and they just said to forget trying to fix it cause there are holes and patches and other crap all over the exhaust. Basicly i need a catback and i figured why get a stock catback when i could use the oportunity to get a performance catback.

I here good things about bings catback but i wanted to know… is it quiet, medium, or loud on a stock KA?
Does anyone have a sound clip?

Thanks for all the help :smiley:

my buddy has it on his KA. sounds WICKED and looks WICKED.

just buy it you’ll like it for sure.

Ya, but does it sound WICKED loud, WICKED medium or WICKED quiet?

with the silencer it will sound WICKED medium and without the silencer itwill sound WICHEDd loud

the wicked witch of the west owns

its sounds good man

after you work it in it wont sound so loud at all

Meh, its not that loud, bit quieter with the Silencer but looks ghey with it in. It also looks good too, I totally recomend it.

all signs point to yes but i still have doubts about the noise on a stock s13 KA.

Anyone in mississauga with it on an stock s13? I would love to hear it.

imo if it doesn’t have a resonator, it will sound loud…

my RS*R exmag (which is “quiet” apparently) sounds pretty loud imo…

yes and no, I have a resonator(+cat + muffler), and also have one of the LOUDEST cars in the club

sounds nice on kyle’s SR though, easy install,
45 mins at the Niagara meet, (Hector installed)

it was THE loudest on a KA.

and gutless

its actually surpisingly WICKED medium on a stock KA… no silencer.

there are a few guys in ssuaga with it.

everyone should have this sucker actually, the price is wild and it is a top notch piece…

btw,

i was chatting with my supplier and he told me that there are only 8 of these exhuasts left in all of North America until he orders again.

there was a 2-3 month gap the last time…

i have a few of them reserved for me but perhaps there would be enough interest for me to grab them all?

I have this catback installed on my car with stock KA and she sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy.
One of the best sounding exhausts i’ve heard.

Do it up.

You won’t be disappointed

I have it. Looks nice. Sound is kinda loud for my tastes but my turbo will fix that. Its not so bad that you cant hear your stereo or anything. It just makes some noise on an NA KA

it was THE loudest on a KA.[/quote]

i donno about the loudest on SON

what exhaust are you running.

i just put one on vvt sr with full3in + manifold + test pipe… sounds awsome.

If you want your exhaust on KA to be quiet, you really should run a resonator. It will reduce the raspyness by alot.
Bings catback on a Ka sounds pretty good, not too loud w/ silencer.

Loudest car on son would go to the now parted out ‘Mad Max Sil-80’ owned by GT. I could hear him starting his car up from my house a few streets away.

it was THE loudest on a KA.[/quote]

i donno about the loudest on SON

what exhaust are you running.[/quote]

read carefully (no offense), but it reads “one of the LOUDEST…”

Magna super40 (3") Walker(?) 3" cat 3" resonator (brand escapes me), bings 3" turbo ext/DP

I can be heard usually from some blocks away, doubt me, Bings aug. meet can be heard

I must agree. None of you can compete with a full 4" exhaust, while still sounding good.