Bings.ca promo / 5 items / Free Shipping / No Tax

FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN CANADA

NO TAXES

Hello everyone, I am running a promotion for a couple weeks this February that I think everyone will enjoy.

I am offering the following 5 products at awesome prices and including the shipping and taxes to all Canadian 240sx tuners.

Here we go,

Item #1

Slotted Subframe collars - SOLD OUT

actual pic

http://www.bings.ca/store/images/product/subframe_collars.jpg

Easy to install, you do not need to remove the subframe to put these in.

Item #2

Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushings - $95 shipped

actual pic

http://www.bings.ca/store/images/product/subframe%20bushings.jpg

More difficult to install than the slotted collars, these do require removal of the subframe to install but will make more of a difference.

Item #3

S13 SR20DET Torque Damper Kits - $100 shipped

actual pic

http://www.bings.ca/store/images/product/engine%20damper.jpg

S14 kits are available by request. These kits will work on any 240sx and any engine if you can custom make a bracket at the engine. The strut plate and the damper are the same for all 240sx’s.

ONLY BLUE AND SILVER KITS LEFT

Item #4

SR20DET Turbo Extension - $100 shipped

Actual pic, 3rd item down here:

a necessary upgrade for any SR20DET install and you cannot find it cheaper than this. It comes with all gaskets and bolts required for install. If you have an RHD (right hand drive) car I can supply a twin-chambered version of this piece, however, the twin-chambered version does not clear the steering rack on LHD (left-hand drive) cars. The twin chambered version is the same price.

Item #5

SR20DET Rocker Arm Stoppers - $75 shipped

sample pic

http://i20.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/7c/2b/0e_1_b.JPG

I use these very pieces in the head of my SR20DET, if you are running high horsepower you should seriously consider these pieces.

They are made of Stainless steel. There are no install instructions, I used an install guide on-line.

Please Note:

There are limited quantities of each piece.

Rocker Arm Stoppers are not available for shipping until Monday February 6th.

This is a limited time offer and will not be available after Feb 28th.

This promotion is open to Canadian 240sx and Nissan clubs in Alberta / Ontario / Quebec and more. Any person with a Canadian address can participate but please don’t wait.

Payment Options

Recommended payment method is EMT – E-mail Money Transfer

If you use any one of the 5 major Canadian banks you can do this. Read more here:

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18011

I also accept Paypal but you must add 3% for paypal fees.

My paypal address and my preferred e-mail address are the same:

bing240sx at hotmail.com

e-mail inquiries will be dealt with the soonest. Private messages will be responded to as soon as possible.

Check out www.bings.ca for more products.

We are an excellent source for genuine Garrett Turbochargers and Taka Motorsports turbo lines. We are also an authorized distributor for Deatschwekrs injectors and more

I’m down for Rocker Arm Stoppers… Will send you the $75 by a Online Bank Transfer etc…

^^^

EMT is cool

send to

cwong02 at uoguelph.ca

they will be ready to ship on monday.

Slotted Subframe collars sold out - thanks to Andrew in Calgary and Chris in BC

Red Torque Damper kits are sold out - thanks to Jean Francois in Montreal

blue and silver still available.

hey bing can i do a bank transfer for a set of the rocker arm stoppers??

yes and i really think that you and jams should do it soon because i have already been accepting transfers for RAS.

no priority is given to SON members, its purely first come first serve and the stuff is selling out.

RAS arrive on monday, i can ship them monday night or tuesday at the latest.

can you PM me your account info so i can do a transfer at my bank. Im not into the internet money transfer scene, im not cool enough.

spilner > old school

what kind of differance do the Torque Dampers actually make??

The stiffen the chasis and stop the unwanted movement of your engine when you are accelerating or turning hard.

ya that I know, but I mean actually how effective are they, does anyone here have one??

nah i’m not giving out my banking info dude, sorry.

get new-school

or give james your cash and have him send the whole shot… saves $1.50 in service fees. coffee’s on me.

just buy one…lol

i have one but its hard to tell how much of a difference it makes since i also have new nismo mounts.

all the true ballers are wearing these things and you have to as well if you want to be super-cool

Yup - I have one…so Bing must be right

Hahahaha, nice try bing, here is the catch,

I am not trying to be super baller cool :wink:

I just want something that will actually work,

is it dampening adjustable??

it isnt a strut like in your suspension. there is no oil or gas in the damper, those types of dampers are stupid expensive.

they are just pieces of rubber / duralyn in the damper.

as a result they are as adjustable as your engine mounts, in other words not very.

you can adjust the length though

haha ok cool, Ill let you know, I am just getting some $$ so I can get a few things off of you