Bioshock

amazing game

[quote=“JayS,post:16,topic:34008"”]

Have to download this tonight.

[/quote]

Thats illegal and i do not approve

mhrmmmmmm… . … … . … .

so uh… just out of curiosity… has this been leaked early?

[quote=“BuickGN,post:22,topic:34008"”]

Thats illegal and i do not approve

[/quote]

I meant download the demo. Then I’ll just rent it from blockbuster with my free coupons and burn a copy :wink:

Kreon drive FTW

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:24,topic:34008"”]

so uh… just out of curiosity… has this been leaked early?

[/quote]

very

NICE :tup: wish I would of left the home pc logged on to logmein though :\

[quote=“BuickGN,post:26,topic:34008"”]

very

[/quote]

I don’t see it on your recently played list. I imagine it will be soon.

A little off topic, but if i have a gig of ram on my laptop, can i just buy 2 gig sticks and raise it, or is laptop ram different? I also have a 256 vid card which is external but would like to bump it up to 512, anyone have a link to specific laptop vid cards? I’m still waiting for TF 2 to come out but this should tie me over till then.

sounds like this will be the first 360 title im going to buy in a while :tup: is there multiplayer??

no multi i dont think

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:29,topic:34008"”]

A little off topic, but if i have a gig of ram on my laptop, can i just buy 2 gig sticks and raise it, or is laptop ram different? I also have a 256 vid card which is external but would like to bump it up to 512, anyone have a link to specific laptop vid cards? I’m still waiting for TF 2 to come out but this should tie me over till then.

[/quote]

laptop ram is different than pc ram, and I really hope you don’t mean “Stick” as in memory card. If you do… :picard:

I dl’ed the demo, though it was great. Toward the end, I was a little dissapointed that I couldn’t break the glass with the pipe wrench and have the water come rushing in and kill me.

[quote=“rdandy5875,post:32,topic:34008"”]

I dl’ed the demo, though it was great. Toward the end, I was a little dissapointed that I couldn’t break the glass with the pipe wrench and have the water come rushing in and kill me.

[/quote]

That reminds me of the part in the demo where the tail of the plane comes crashing through the tunnel you are in. Pretty scary looking.

yeah that was really cool, i was wathing it like, “oh thats a problem”

Nah, i meant stick as in a stick of ram. Is that the wrong term?

video http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/xbox360/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=20070815153048496072&releaseId=2006051992019343057

hmmm, can’t seem to find a torrent anywhere for the PC version… anyone have a link?

its not out for the pc yet steve i just checked for ya, DL madden now tho, ill call you this weekend.

This is the kind of “work upgrade” i’ve been telling the wife about.

Played the demo last night, seems like a pretty cool game.