BJ Penn v Georges St. Pierre

:picard:

No one has ever held the title at two different weight classes at the same time in the UFC and there is a reason for that.

GSP vs Anderson Silva anyone? LOL

Good for GSP :tup:

i called GSP too. good pounding.

Time to eat some words. “Geroges I am going to kill you” " Anyone that taps from strikes is a bitch" He told his brother he was done. his brother waved it to the doc and ref.

:tup: GSP

Swallowing his razor blades, loved it

Did anyone else think that the oriental guy got robbed? I forget which weight class that fight was. I called the GSP fight too (won $20) and I called the Machida fight (won $5), I lost on the oriental dude though (-$5).

I cannot wait for that day.

Penn, even when standing would not strike. Just looked like a bad night to fight or just was outclassed. I think Penn is a better fighter then what showed in there last night, also possible he had to much weight on and slowed down. But was a smart choice to quit, had nothing left and was beaten.

I was impressed in Penn’s flexibility, and resilience to being taken down the first round. He’s still tough as nails, even though he got pummeled last night.

The whole night was full of good fights. That Rochester/Endicott guy was bad ass :tup:

BJ was basically fighting up a weight class. He was just outmatched. He would be better off if he went back down to 155.

and what makes you the expert?

penn got rocked

Again, where did I claim to be an expert?

I know people who tell me they know the stock market because called Goog being a good stock during the IPO.

I think the Oriental guy was from the country Oriental :banghead:

lol ^ i agree he definitely did get robbed