black berry help!~

k so i just got this phone. long story short i was pissed off and the phone got fucked up . . . . i was wondering if anyone on here can help me out i need to find a LCD screen and front screen protector. but i cant find anything or i need help with repair, dose anyone on here do this? thanks

Man you just got that phone…

probably easier to buy a new phone dood check kijiji

yeah doubt ill find a black berry curve with a mic , was a mirical i got the one i just got they are pretty hard to come by…

and apperently i cant spell for shit msn has fucked me for life lol… fml i need a screen

there’s a shop at Pmall… I bought my replacement trackball for my Pearl there… Its near the windows on the outter most corridor, its on the side of the store closest to that TD bank in the opposite plaza…

I can’t remember what its called, but the entrance is on the corner on the side of the ‘alley’, rather than opening up to the corridor. they have a display cabinet on the left side just as you walk in, and the till is directly across from the door.

They’ve got parts for lots of phones, they even do installations.

EDIT: fuck… I just noticed you’re in St. Cat’s…

yeah and i was just in p mall the day before fml

Yep pacific mall or search blackberry repair on kijiji and you’ll find a few.

which model, i can find you the parts if your willing to repair yourself?

watched him throw this shit at a table. Like the corner. like worse spot. It was priceless.

phone is fixed lol miki wireless in st.kitts cheap!

your phone blows dicks

Neat, what’d it cost you.

I have a curve with a broken case, I bet I could get that fixed!

yup whole case with new track ball and keys is 75 with install 50 if u do it ur self

my repair costed me 124. 75 for screen 20 for update 15 for new track ball and my phone was fixed in 2 hrs

haha wow I’m surprised it was fixable, Then again that case you have is pretty durable i’m sure

im having some problems with the mic part now it worked on friday night i didnt touch my phone pretty much all day yesterday go to use the mic to day and it says " invaild " anyone know if there was anyway i maybe turned the mic off?.. thanks.
Brandon.

update need help again this time the radio wont stay on i went in to the phone and tried to turn it on but it just wont stay turned on what can i do ?

call bb support line.

cant call when the phone dont work its the only phone i have lol epic fail!

ahah yeah no shit eh

stop throwing i then fuck