Black Car Cruise

Members with cars of the darker shade,

Shall we have a Photo-op and cruise when the weather starts to get warmer?

I pitched the idea at a few Subaru owners, and they seen very interested… Think of it as the “Mafia Cruise” of T.O brap lol

And of course, as a detailer:

Black > all other colors!

Anyone from the black crowd in? :stuck_out_tongue:

what about the whites?

can’t the whites and blacks getalong. hahaha

i’m in :smiley: we’re going to be racist and only let black cars in this one.

I’m in too =D

i’ll be in… depends on when you guys are going to do it though.

if the weather holds up this week, i’ll think about breaking my z out of storage next weekend

+1 more over here…

This recent ‘nice’ weather is only temporary… dipping back below zero by next week, with a possibility of flurries! :frowning:

^yup… weather channel’s predicting -10 on friday with snow

I’m up for anything except snow. :R

bah! screw that than :stuck_out_tongue: no more ****ing snow already :stuck_out_tongue:

so fast??? i thought you guys were going to cruise sometime end of april when all the snow and salt has completly evaporated. I won’t be down until then. Need money for insurance for the car.

Im down with my s13 as long as its in a month or so.

I don’t think a cruise would be possible with so many people-- knowing full well that some of you drive like maniacs. :stuck_out_tongue:

It will definitely happen when it’s consistently in the 20’s… I’m definitely not sticking around out in the cold. (The reason why I don’t stick around for the whole meets)

I was talking this over with my boss, and had some ideas that I’ll just throw out there, tell me what you think.

Formula karting + grab a bite/BBQ (Anyone willing to sacrifice their residence for us?), and a sunset photoshoot.

awww … how romantic … let’s hold hands :hmm

If that makes you feel better gramps… Sunset/rise is the ‘golden hour’ for photography, so don’t get any wrong impressions there ole’ one. :R

old people need luvin’ too yanno :wink:

• 1 .

Gabe you better not be talking about me boy :{

I’m in… But with hopes that this will happen sometime in april. :R