Black civic hatch

wooped his ASS in my sisters a/t neon sedan right in front of Damons if anyone was watching last night around 11 :beer: :ugh2:

proof

witnesses at Damons!

get them to sigh up!@

bullshit teh CiViC kan neva lous

the turbo civic? :rofl:
i heard its been running like shit

locations :slap:

Are u refering to my turbo civic?

Why were you driving around in your sisters a/t neon anyways?

-j

no, i dont think so, this was a black hatch one on mcknight at damons…
some kid told me that it was his buddy’s and it was running like poop :blue:

fixed :doh:

This was def NOT joes turbo hatch and yes it is running like poopy. This silly messican kid was starrin at my steel wheeled racing edition neon with speed deflection mod (big ass dent) and when push came to shove, he took off and I floored it in low then shifted to high drive around 6k. I had him by at least a car length. The only reason I posted this because I was so suprised the chrysler pile beat a civic?!

I’m driving the neon because its the new hotness. If you dont have a neon, you are so rice/kraut. And because my car is in the body shop getting the mailbox incident fixed :rant: so it can look pretty again for Whitey when Im passing him saturday night at the flashlight drags and for a car show on Sunday. Thing fucking sucks, its so small I loose circulation in my legs if I drive longer than 30 min.s., makes the worst tranny/brake/suspension noises Ive ever heard, leaks water on your feet when it rains. On the plus side, the party beads and other girlie things hanging everwhere get madd stares from chicks. I bring extra towels with me tahts how moist they get over my sexy ass pos shitbox

you forgot to add WHEAT to the ricer/kraut :kekegay:

i can attest to it’s hotness.

:rofl: that last paragraph reminded me of the ADHD window licker on the front of my bus in 6th grade… but congrats on the kill :booty: