Black Friday 2008.

538 at kay jewler. suppose to be 1020
buy 2 items get third 75% (least expensive) off
:ssh

this time of year makes me glad im single …and dont have to spend that much on 1 person ;D

tellmeaboutit :sad

she still has at least 300 more to go… all which are next week. then onto my mom. which is easy to shop for. 150$ gift certicate to a day spa. and boom done.

yaaa idk what im going to do once i get a g during the holidays lol …

find one that has there birthday 2 weeks before christmas, like i did. ALOT cheaper :lol

I bought my Mom a Coach purse for her xmas present… :nod

LOL my girl/her mom/family are down there now, just called me. after me buying for her, and her buying coach stuff. shes doing it again :nuts

Yup my gf is the same way. Ill be back to Coach to her soon too :headbang

you know i bought her a fake coach when we were down there last year for the hell of it. she immeditly put all her stuff in it, and used it for 9 months. held up longer than the real coach purse her mom got her

Black Friday is overrated… I spent the day hanging with my cousin and the afternoon driving from NH to MA.

…yup =( $460 for the one I’m gettin my gf

Yeah keep buyin fellas…

Once you get hitched though, if you are still buying designer bags for her props to you…

That’s alright, all I have to do is buy a purse, in return I’m getting a ps3, and 400 dollars worth of car parts. lol

Haha yeah watch that stop too… The buying good isht for you part I mean… ;D

Haha Hell yea!!

It pays for itself. I can see logically how you could justify it.

If you were about to go buy a an HDTV and you could get it 500$ cheaper just for waiting a little bit, it’s worth it.

Let me put it this way. If somebody told you they would give you 500$ to stay outside for a day and do nothing, would you?

I see your point, but no one is GIVING you $500 for anything.

You are merely SPENDING $500 less than you would be on something. And any way you look at it you would spend less if you didn’t shop in the first place.

To your point, if they were giving out $500 cash, yeah I’d be in line like everyone else.

But in your example, the logic only somewhat works if you are in dire need of an HDTV and the model that’s on sale is EXACTLY what you want and you are buying it anyways.

And how often will that happen? It’s one thing to get a steal of a price on something you wanted exactly as you wanted it, but how many will compromise something in the specifications to get that rock bottom price?

Bottom line is, you can never SAVE money by SPENDING money.

your logic fails when it comes to things you have to buy. now, nobody really buys anything they need on black friday (sorry nobody needs a 52" 1080p lcd)

Nobody NEEEDS to see a space shuttle LAUNCH!