Black Friday. Check in.

Heading out to either best buy or circuit city at 3am. Monroeville.

I’m heading to Circuit City with my mom and sis…I used to work there…and I do remember people outside by the time I got there in at 4AM …do you think 3am is too early I was thinking 4am??? Then its off to work at 9

anyone know of any real good sales on 37" or bigger flat screen TV’s…not just flat screen but the thin TV’s???

I saw that best buy had a good deal on TV’s ( plasma’s and lcds ) During the 7hr sale…there was a 50" Toshiba Plasma for $1699.99 and a Westinghouse 42" LCD for $999.99…check there ad in the paper _

you guys are nuts.

and you have no nuts:kekegay: :tounge:

nethier do you shaddup!

I haven’t decided yet between going out to the stores or sanding down my flesh and pouring salt on it. Decisions… :smiley:

Wow Dan how long did it take for you to figure that out???

when u said best buy or circuit city at 3am, i thought you ment the parking lots and we was gonna do some street racing :greddy2:

lol i’d never wait like that to go shopping

Going to Detroit

be nice if someone had ps3s or wii’s compusas open tonight at 9

wall mart in glenshaw has ps3. every so often the will anounce over the loudspeaker they have 2 ,3 etc…but its totally random

Anyone that gets up at 3 or 4am to go shopping is fucking retarded. End of story.

people were already camping at best buy south hills at 7pm when me and my girl drove by, im going to go set up a chair around 10pm, this fuckin blows!!!

i dont know of anything i will camp out for this yr

Maybe this whole Black Friday thing isn’t that bad - my wife’s picking up a case of Castrol for me for $0.99/qt at PepBoys. I still wouldn’t go out there myself but if someone else wants to go for me then great!

We’re going early. First year that my girlfriend doesn’t have to work. We want to see what people are like that early. Plus I need cabinets and shelves for the garage and Sears has a sale on them. Other than that we’re probably going to walk around until the crowd annoys us, get a coffee somewhere, then go home and crash out again.

I am playing hockey with chad and smort38 tomorrow :smiley:

You bitch. On a similar note, I’m ready to play Mondays. wooooooooo:naughty: