Black Friday Way tooo EARLY F'N Morning Check IN

Im here …waitin for the gf to get her ass up

good luck ur gonna need it

Yea I know I did this 3 years ago and stoof in the checkout line in Best Buy for 2 friggin hours

in

If your bored Pinks All out is on Now

shhheee…don’t remind me…i don’t have the speed channel…LOL

They were out of three items before the store even opened, people are nuts.

man its good to!!Leaving for Detroit

have fun guys -im out then off to work

wait, you people slept? Im still up, fuck im still @ work. Leaving @ 7 to see if there any good laptops left at best buy.

Insanity @ the pgh mills walmart!!! 52" RCA HDTV for less than $600!!!..People we camping for these…It was madness…It was like the flood in the Halo games!!! People everywhere and this is at 4am!

people were everywhere… on mcknight road there were lines of people standing outside of staples, best lie and target… wtf

yay i get to go to work… my mom had to be at work 2+ hours ago. sucks to be her lol

good luck everyone… but your prob already out of luck or already hadd it. by this time

headni to work now…anyone get anything good for cheap?

I got some good deals, but I can’t say what or else Dom will know what some of his presents are.

sleeping-in ftw!

Just got to work…slept maybe a total of 2 hrs…was at Circuit City at 3:45am and the line was already a couple hundred or so people maybe more who knows. But we got in got what we needed --then was at the checkout for around an hour and a half. But I got a NICE camera with all the goodies and some other stuff for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP…now I am at work…was it worth it??? ask me at 6:15pm when I get to go home!

looks like my adventure isn’t over. leaving for VA beach from DC area to fix brother’s car. might try to hit north carolina while i am down there so that i can hit 17 states in 8 days!!

nice… I am going to have naked time in the shop while you are gone.

i just woke up haha