Whos going black friday shopping?

Iam

Im dropping my moms car off at 10pm at xgates so i have a good parking spot for 5am :rofl
Walmart at 3am, to get rockband for 50 bucks.
Bestbuy at 5am to get either a flatscreen/camra/ amp+subwoofer package
running to the car putting everything in the trunk
Walking around the mall to do regular shopping :lol

Work > shopping with a million crazy people

I just bought a bunch of stuff from bestbuy.com, thats my shopping for the time being

absolutely not

fuck that. All you crazys can have the mall for black friday. Ill be in the garage working on some projects. I despise black friday. The deals are not worth the crowds or wait

I’m going to harass the losers standing in line at 1-2-3AM tonight/in the morning.

I’ll be out with the woman. Gonna get my 32 inch flat screen for 200 bucks!

:lol yeah if you’re there at 3AM

I agree… the deals they offer aren’t on good products either. That’s the part that kills me.

Dude, I’m getting there at 1 am lol

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/275/Socially-Awkward-Penguin-GO-BLACK-FRIDAY-SHOPPING-GET-TRAMPLED.jpg

:rofl

my wife got a laptop last year for $250 and it is exactly that at $250 piece of shit lap top. its not like its some great laptop a great price but just junk priced as junk.

being my first year in 5 not working black friday at best buy…i have agreed to go out with people. it will be highly amussing for me to be in the crowd, as i’m not shopping for myself. then i’m going right to the mountain to be left alone for the day.

i got to work at 7am but im going to be at toy r us at 12am for the stupid zoo zoo pet

i have all my shopping done eff that bs getting up at all hrs of the morning to go shopping

Black Friday is TEH GAY.

no way in hell am i going shopping tomorrow. I was at the mall around 12pm today to see boondock saints and there were already people camping outside of bestbuy…

I hope it rains like a mofo and they all get soaked. Serves em right. As JVG said, you get what you pay for. :rofl

Buncha crazies. Cyber Monday FTW.

Best deals will be AFTER the new year, with the terrible economy prices will be INSANE.