Whos going black friday shopping?

Thats just dumb. I would go, but I already got a great deal on a tv, and theres nothing else I need.

i will be going to witness the madness. however i will be very drunk and shouting obscenities. hopefully offending many people. and i will bring a can of mace to just spray randomly in the crowd trying to cause a stampede. its gonna be awesome.

i have to work from 11 to 7 but i may go out later to harass some of the idiots out there.

People are retarded. I just bought a new TV online and got $900 off. Best Buy, Amazon, and a bunch of other places allow you to do Black Friday shopping online. Samsung 55" LED/LCD TV FTW. Now shopping for home theater stuff.

Polk Audio Surround sound FTW. Denon receivers are great

Im going, just for the hell of it.

Never did it, and probably never will. one of those i wanna see to beileve the madness…
Going out in 45 min sit at walmart ugh. LOL.

And btw walmart is actually thinking this through. like example at EACH supercenter theres 100 $50 rockband (complete kit) there giving out 100 tickets to that item… and etc.
At 12 they hand out a map and whats on sale. you have til 3am to decide what to get tickets for. no ticket? no item.

But i know smarms of ppl are gunna ruin this. I guess this is my time to take out anger on women and start cunt punting them… :slight_smile:

Count me in

im working 10am to 11pm…and its payday…

making madd moneys instead of spending it FTMFW

^^first black friday post ftw! lmao…lol

yetti is downstairs drunk. we are ready for black friday shopping lol.

Toys R Us has Forza 3 for $35. To bad I’m still too lazy to drive to clifton park or Glens falls to get it

GF just bought her dad a DeWalt framing nailer for 52% off on Amazon’ Black Friday sale.

And now I’m doing all my shopping for everyone else, not just me lol.

Anyone who misses a sale on the TV or needs one get me a brand and model number and I’ll see what I can do for you

in a short term:
got to walmart at 11:57am
(they were so unorganized NOONE that worked there knew anything and had no clue what was going on. PLUS they unloaded the trucks late so nothing came together til like 445. twas a complete mess, but better then a mass of ppl comeing in at once)
they handed out tickets for stuff, and you had to stand or sit in that line til 5am. sister stood in line for something, her friend stood in line, my cuz stood in line etc. we all got something different. i didnt stand in a line i was there getting all the reg sale items…
Ended up leaving at 731am. and spending $327.xx :lol
Its awsome bc most of the barcodes in the system were wrong
$30 rockband bc the barcode got read wrong (on sale for 50)
$25 TOMTOM reg price is 119 i think on sale for 90…
25$ 10gal shop vac
COD MW2 for 40
NFS shift for 10
GTA 4 for 10
sims 3 (for teh gf) for 15
etc shit was awsome.

Will never do it again, but i gotta say it wasnt as bad as i thought
$