Black Friday tool Chest/cabinet deals?

Anyone know of any crazy sick deals on large tool chests? I’m looking to upgrade to a LARGE box, not anything under 40" wide…Last year HomeDepot had a 52" monster top and bottom rig for $498…looking to get into something like this if possible if I can score a crazy deal. Only deals I know of so far is the 44" rolling chest from HF at $359…nothing from sears or lowes is looking exceptional right now either in the ad leaks that I’ve found…

In for results

HD is running another 52" monster for $498, I was hesitant on buying a Husky box last year. Been happy with it since, no issues at all.
Everyone took their 2013 BF ad down due to “legal reasons” but I have a copy of it. Should be out next week sometime.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25107[/ATTACH]

Sears has some but nothing exciting (Sears BF deals can be had now, started at 10pm tonight for rewards member…free to sign up)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25108[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25109[/ATTACH]

Lowes had nothing at all for over 30" boxes.

picked up the 40" wide 26,000 cu. in. chest combo from sears for $560 out the door, regularly a $1200 rig. Pretty stoked.

I managed to snag the husky box. It was like a 3 per store deal the employee told me. It was definitely an impulse buy. Lol