Tool storage

I’m looking to get my dad a large tool box to organize his shop. its a mess. I’m OCD and I’m going to spend the rest of the summer re arranging and organizing the shop. Right now I’m looking at harbor freights 72in box for $1000. I stumbled across a 66 in husky box thats only $650, or OEM tools stainless box with some extras for 1100, but I can’t find any reviews on it.
Suggestions?

I have multiple HF boxes and have no issues thus far. No complaints for the money.

Same. I have 3 of the 44" boxes in my shop for the last few years. Not a single issue.

If I recall multiple 44’s are more affordable than the larger 72. Unless the 72 is deeper, that might be nicer if you just want one box.

Dan

Also have 3 44" HF boxes. They’re like $350+tax these days. From what I can tell they’re still the best value.

They are obviously not as nice as the more expensive boxes, but the drawers feel the best of all the cheap (Craftsman red, husky) cabinets.

I was in HF yesterday and noticed their new black Yukon boxes. They look like a Husky & Craftsman clone. Fewer drawers than the 44" but they looked pretty nice for $290 or whatever they were.

I was just at the one in Lockport and didnt notice them. I’ll have to check the website.