Black Sheep Cars We Love

Stock:

^^crazy for a reggie renault

I would give my left nut for an LS1 swapped Delorean.

Man, I saw a Renault that looked almost like that at Home Depot one day. Awesome. It looked like this:

But lowered on more modern wheels with more of a look like the on you posted.

My girl had a '95 SC2 forever, actually not a bad car.

I’ve always liked '89-91 Civic Si’s but I’m not sure if you can call that a black sheep since they’re pretty highly sought after.

I also have a sick fascination with these:

There’s about a million other odd cars I’d like own sometime, the older RWD turbo Volvos wagons come to mind too.

-TJ

I have had plenty of these. Hell, i owned 3 of the dreaded Vega. I had a Festiva, a Pinto, a couple of Ramblers, and of course my 69 SAAB.

Subaru BRAT, man I love those things to death. If I could find a clean(ish) one I’d be all over it.

That picture of the Blue Renault 5 (LeCar in the U.S.) is known as the “R5 Turbo 2,” mid engine RWD and it was available all over Europe right off the showroom floor. They apparently aren’t all that common but they aren’t really considered rare over there. There are supposedly 200-some odd vehicles that actually got imported by a dealership in Colorado. They pop up on ebay from time to time but man are they expensive (like $20k territory).

The first picture that Starboy posted is the SHOgun “Fastiva” that was converted to mid-engine RWD thanks to the motor from an SHO Taurus. They only made a few and Jay Leno owns at least one. One other person did a conversion for himself that was unaffiliated with the original builds.