BlackBerry Tour...thoughts?

So I went to the verizon store to buy this phone. I can get it on Amazon for $99 with a new plan. I asked the rep if she could match that price and she told me no but if you spend the $200 we want you wont have to wait for the phone to arrive and cancel your plan for a new one. I asked her what the fuck that mattered, and she just looked at me expecting me to say “ok, I will give you $300, wait for $100 to come back in the mail, and still over pay by $100”. When I said thanks but I am going to be leaving now, she asked if I was sure I didn’t want to buy one for me and one for my fiancee. :fu:

Seriously… UGHHHH

Instead I went to the mall and bought a real nice new suit. I will get this phone in a month or so when it bottoms out in price.

doubt blackberry’s will go any lower in price than they are right now tbh

look how long the storm has been out and its still 149

The storm is now $99, she also tried to sell me on that inferior phone.

I’m sticking with the Curve until the bugs are 100% worked out and the software is good to go.

I keep reading about loose battery covers and laggy software. I figure Jimmy boy might be releasing too early to rush funds for the yotes. :wink:

i show it as $50 after rebates?

either way, $100 is $100. Be sure they aren’t tiered rebates, those are a bitch.

I just got the Tour and it’s the best phone I ever had. :tup: :tup: :tup:

i dont think im eligable for an upgrade for another month… guess i have to wait.

lame, i want it now