BlackBerry Tour...thoughts?

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/blackberrytour/tour_features.jsp

:nerd:

I might be looking for a replacement for my i760.

I am up in the air between this and the palm pre.

i just want a longer battery life, my phone sux the life out of the battery.

mine is going great so far, no real problems, earphones dont seem as loud as my storms did

overall its awesome, everything works great, my battery seems to be lasting alot longer than my storms did (2 days using it compared to 1/2 day)

keyboard is pretty nice and easy to get used to

fits in pocket easily

very nice screen

internet/email seems to be very fast

I love mine. Build quality is great. Keyboard is way better than the Curve or Storm that I had before. Very snappy OS.

There really isn’t a major flaw in it IMO. No wifi might bug some people, but it isn’t a concern for me.

I love mine. Build quality is great. Keyboard is way better than the Curve or Storm that I had before. Very snappy OS.

There really isn’t a major flaw in it IMO. No wifi might bug some people, but it isn’t a concern for me.

Is there any way to get it cheap/free from Verizon if my plan is only 1 year out of two years complete? I really don’t want to spend $400+ on a phone, but I really want this thing!

Anyone know of any loop holes? :slight_smile:

if your the main line on your account you might be able to talk customer service into it

I’m the only line… can you give me more details on how this may work? :slight_smile:

if your the only line you should be able to get the 2yr price after a yr from when u signed your last contract, its called an annual upgrade, there may be a $20 early up fee ull have to pay tho

phone is awesome btw. i havent found an issue yet with it. totally recommend it. i sold one to a customer that had a pre and he seemed to be much happier with it.

man up and buy the damn iphone.

the irony in that statement is so absurd

i’m going to go snag one and see if i like it more than the storm

Will I have to pay full price for the phone to switch though? I don’t see that “annual upgrade” on the website, only the “new every two”

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Another question… what are you guys paying monthly for your blackberry? With my 20% discount mine is at I think $125/mo. on the 900 minute plan, 500text+unlim. IN txt/pix, and unlim. data usage. The taxes put 18.5% of my 20% discount right back onto the bill!

$30 regular data plan. I save 17%, so it ends up at like $25/mo. If you want to go on a corporate server, it’s $45, but I doubt that will be for you.

I’ve got my poor old ancient 8703E blackberry for work. I feel sorry for them paying for the data plan… it’s about 3 times faster than dial up. I guess it does the job though for e-mails and getting in touch.

still no wifi? wtf?

U should be able to get it for the 2yr price of 270 w 70MIR. 900mins is 60 10 for txt 30 for data. That’s 100… Go in and find out why ur paying too much

And this phone is better than that storm. A lot better imo

lol…iphone!

I don’t know what to do…I wish you could test drive phones!

Essentially you can. You have 30 days to bring the phone back if you don’t like it.

LOL!