Blew out the ball joint on the mustang...

So yeah…ball joint popped out when I was dropping freakls off last night. Got it towed back to my place and in the garage, basically car can’t move. Anyone have experience replacing them? Would be willing to pay to have the labor done, unless you want to tow it to your place it would have to be done here though. I have a compressor and a lot of tools, no special ball joint ones though. I can pay dollars. beers or pizza, or all 3! you choose! Just thought I would post up see if there is any interest…

slomarro what ya at bro

OH SNAP
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3189/2844477283_a070ef23ec.jpg?v=0

FAIL

shitttttt, who instaled the bawljointz mike?

ford …over 11 years ago :lol

#1 problem right there!

No but seriously, that sucks dude…I would give you a hand if I have done them before, but Im just as lost with ball joints as you are.

where are ya located ???

right off exit 7 in latham/watervilet.

did it wreck anything besides the ball joint ???/i/e brake hose, caliper,strut,inner or outer tie rod

nah i looked around everything else seems ok

the joint should be easy to do kno its all apart cant remeber if its press in r bolt in if its bolt in trav could do it without fuckin it up to much if its a presser its a little harder but still easy

they are press in

pretty much what Dave/Pete said.

off exit 7, press in, everything else is fine but the ball joint is completely out of the socket.

advance auto has a ball joint kit they will rent ya and give ya the money back when ya done its easy as hell …pull caliper and rotor swink spindle out of the way and press it out its easy id do it forya wit my shit but im busy as hell tommorow and the shop is slammed mon and tue i think if ya want we can tow it up and do it if ya dont mind the wait …but i highly recomend lookin at all of them if not replace all of them at 11 yrs old i wouldnt trust em :nono i can have em done in a hour or 2 p/m me if ya want the shop to do it it will be easier on ya just not on the wallet prolly lookin at like 200 -300 for them done :lol