:bloated:... Veryon on Ebay already

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-Bugatti-1001hp-Bugatti-Veyron-W16_W0QQitemZ4582370473QQcategoryZ6472QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ummm, yea…

Bugatti is only making 300 of these cars at a pace of 50 a year. They have recently changed the number of vehicles they will produce the first year to only about 40 cars and this order is included in early stages of that first batch of forty

:bloated:… yeah that looks legitimate…

edit: anyone stupid enough to bid on that deserves whatever they get…

:word:

LOL…I want it. it looks blue from one angle, but red from a slightly different angle. I wonder what other colors it has. :eek:

I’m Chicago right now visiting my gf and family and I think I know where that is! I think this dealer has a glass showroom on the corner of a building downtown.

I wonder if I rolled up in my Evo if they would let me test drive it?

no read it he isnt from that place he says just to go there

it doesnt specify that they have them in stock… it looks like You are bidding on a chance to get on the waiting list… ?

. … . oh, in that case :rant:

Dammit! I only have 1.7 mil to spend. FUCK!

it doesnt specify that they have them in stock… it looks like You are bidding on a chance to get on the waiting list… ?

looks like its prolly not in stock but i think for 1.8 mill this guy is gonna get the car once its built

thats pretty shady

lol…its gonna be a volkswagon with a mad body kit.

It’s not 1001 HP either(well, it is in Germany)… it’s 987hp in America after the conversion to American Units. That proves it’s a fake!.. lol, man that would still be a kick ass car to have… They have a huge article about it in my Automobile Magazine. I do like the needle that revs up to 1001hp… kind of an intersting gauge to have in the cluster.

^^^i dont think theres a single person on this planet whos gonna bitch about 4 horsepower when theres 987 more to enjoy, but hey whos countin

:rofl: 4

lol

haha, some previous feedback…

cd player didn’t come with harness, don’t describe item clearly

and they dyno-tested the car in c/d, it comes out over 1000hp. yup, fake horses.

really? does it specify chassis or engine dyno?

cause, I can’t see that thing putting down 1k hp on a chassis dyno… especially with that 4457467 clutched tranny.

:gotme: