Bugatti to release special model Veyron

200+ more hp, and over 600 lbs lighter. Can we say 150+ player? Unreal. KOTS.

I wonder how many bank i’ll have to rob to afford that. Sounds sick nasty

thing sucks

The average bank job take is $4400.

The Bugatti is around $2.44M

That’s like 550 banks.

Better get started.

600lbs is A LOT.

So is 200+ bhp

:slight_smile:

just orderd one

I’m gonna do what most people on this forum will do, including you, Travis.

Why pay $2M USD for a car that will still weigh in at 3800lbs (after the 600lb savings) and only have 1200bhp (so we’ll say 950-1000whpjust to be safe) when you can build cars like a Skyline GTR which is much lighter and to have the same amount of power for about $1,925,000 less?

Prolly the same reason there will be people out there buying a Lexus LF-A over 3-4 ZR1’s.

Because the Veyron is going to put the power to the ground much better than anything else out there. After all, we saw what happens when some of the fastest Skylines out there try to race Veyrons…:lol

People buy this car for the esclusivity, not the performance.

I doubt it will put it to the ground much better than say, an R34 w/ a dog box and LSD’s. I’d hope that a 1001hp 4400lb car could be a 750hp 3800lb car.

The Veyron is such a heavy pig, really. The McLaren F1 did 2-3mph less top speed and with 400 less hp.

There’s nothing special about the Veyron really. Not worth the money at all.

No shit, I’m just using the same argument Travis uses against anyone trying to justify buying a Lexus LF-A over anything with a bow tie on it.

:lol

1200 100% usable bhp > gnarly race gas running rb26 winding it out to an inch of its life.

plus, a built GTR is only cool if youre 20 something and dont give a fuck about comfort.

sticking your foot into a bentley with 1200bhp and whooshing to 200 before that GTR has cranked over is what it comes down to.

The McLaren F1 is the best car ever built.

But the fact that you can buy a 140++ 9 sec (and this one will run 150++) car that hooks on the street from a dead dig, and do all of that with true pump fuel and tires impresses me.

I also think that the Veyron will put the power to the ground much more efficiently and much less dramatically than (insert car name here that’s 3-4xing it’s factory HP rating).

I would buy one in a heartbeat if I could, I actually really like the looks of a Veyron.

Still an ugly Veyron…

150+ is an understatement. id be willing to bet 155-157 if not more.

I already put a deposit for one.

I already have 3.

And the ‘R34’ or whatever it is looks better? Get a clue.

Yeah dude. Idk, But 600 lbs less and 200 more HP is HUGE. Sure, under the right circumstances (Bryan gas, etc) a TT Gallardo MIGHT pull this new Bugattie, but w/e, a 150++ player factory stock is amazing.

LF-A might have a cooler interior though:retardclap