First shots of the 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Targa

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/08/2009_bugatti_164veyrongrandsport2.jpg
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/08/2009_bugatti_164veyrongrandsport1.jpg

thats WHITE HOT! :eek Gorgeous car :nod

I’m just going to have to run down to my neighborhood Bugatti dealer and pick one of those up! I was just thinking the other day,

“I need a car that costs more than my father ever earned in his life just to cruise around on sunny Sundays. The roof MUST come out, and it cannot, under any circumstances, have room for golf clubs or firearms larger than a pistol.”

YES perfect car, very very good post :smiley:

and what you said about cost / no golf/ only pistols

perfect also :smiley:

id be afraid to drive the thing. its not that I would put it in a ditch(i wouldnt get on it at all) its the other drivers id be worried about.

I don’t find any of the Veyron’s attractive at all.

Personally, I think Cossey is sexy. I think he also has a better power-to-weight ratio and higher specific output than the Veyron GS. Plus, Cossey doesn’t wear carbon fiber and STILL manage to weigh two tons, which makes Cossey more pur sang. Relatively speaking.

I would rather spend $1.5 M on Cossey.

:rofl

that just aint right :crackup
the car is hot though

I think the veyrons are sexy looking, they have curves like a chick with a nice ass

^What he said

I would love to drive a Veyron

possibly the funniest thing i have ever read.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

JAW DROPPING FUCKIN HILARIOUS

lmaooooo

id rather own a house and stuff like that, maybe im crazy

what can justify ever owning a car of this magnitude?

having a 1 inch penis when its erect

I’m sure anyone who has the funds available to purchase this car already has a house, or two.

EXACTLY!!1

lol ye

if you say “i rather own a house than buy that car” then your just not getting it…

also, when u walk into a dealership asn ask how much is this going to cost me, that car isnt for you

someone with more money than they know what to do with

lol its nothing when you have enough $ , what else are u going to do ? if you have 50 cents how can u justify buying a cheeseburger ? ahhaa but when u got 100 bucks its no big deal