Blob or "aqua launcher"?

Does anyone have one or been on one?
I found one 11x30 for a deal. I’m not sure if its big enough for me to get hurt on.
WTF do you fill these thigns with?

You fill them with jelly I think.

lol i don’t think it would float

they are filled with air

you gellin?

I don’t know why I expected anything less form the all knowing NYspeed.

Lets try this again.
Say I’m going to a lake to tie this to a bridge.
Short of taking my generator and air compressor, What can I do to fill this besides blow in it.

Something that big you will need some kind of pump with you… Ive got a blow up trampoline that we take to the lake every year, have a little pump that takes about 25-30 minutes to fill it. It can plug into a wall or a car just check Sears or something for a hand held one but you will be blowing it up for awhile.

Find someone else to blow in it.

I was thinking a blower fan like used on the dyno’s + a power inverter?

If you figure out a way to get it set up i dont see why that wouldnt work… or a shop vac on reverse.

My parents old shopvac had a seperate attachment you can move the hose to that had air blowing out instead of in. I thought it was common on all them?

I will have to do test runs I guess and see how long things take.
I’m sure the cops will show up once old people see me being launched in the air above the bridge.

take whatever vehicle you have. attach a hose to the exhaust and rev the engine up. The best part is your air pump is mobile and it will even transport your blob. What kind of flow do these things take to keep inflated? or are they sealed?

Sealed. Its basiscally a massive air mattress.

Then just do that unless you are worried about the little bit of dirty water that your engine will spit in there. It should inflate it pretty quickly if you use something with a big engine and it will only cost you a few bucks in fuel to do it.

I’ll hook it to the diesel, shouldn’t take long. I can always shop vac the water out once I’m back at home base.

And if it pops it will be like that lake in that poor part of the world that emitted all that Co2 in the middle of the night and killed everyone. :slight_smile:

Can I be around for the initial water trial of this? Somehow I see awesome YouTube videos coming from this.

Sure no one around has a camera anyway.