Blown Euros Spring GTG Bristol PA 5/23/10

http://www.blowneuros.com/wp-content/images/BlownEurosSupports_590px_black.png

The 2010 BlownEuros Spring GTG is on!

For 2010, we will be moving the gtg to a new location in Bristol, PA right off of the I-95 exit on route 413. *As always, the BlownEuros GTG is open to all makes and models, as well as anyone with the common passion for cars looking to make a difference in our community.

The BlownEuros Spring GTG is a charity event to raise money for the American Red Cross and the men, women, and children whoreceivetheir aid on a daily basis. *Last year, The American Red Cross recognized BlownEuros as a leader in the community for our donations to the Lower Bucks County homeless shelter.

As in the past, the GTG is set-up as a relaxed atmosphere where we invite attendants to park together with friends and acquaintances rather divided by make, and model. *With this in mind, we do encourage you to arrive with your group if you plan to park together.

When: May 23, 2010, 10:00a - 4:00p
Where: 3017 New Rodgers Road, Bristol, PA 19007 (Formerly Weed Chevrolet)
Cost: $5.00 donation per person

Hospitality

Small gas grills are permitted at the GTG, as well you will find a good number of local food and beverage shops in the immediate area. *If you do plan to grill at the GTG, please be prepared to dispose of your trash properly. *Trash cans will be provided, but we appreciate your help.

Directions

From i95 (north & south): Exit i95 at exit #40 toward route 413 (bristol/penndel). *Make a left on route 413 at the traffic light, making sure to stay in the right hand turning lane. *Continue through one traffic light and look for the event on the right hand side of the road, immediately after the second traffic light.

From PA Turnpike Eastbound: Take exit 395 for Bristol (route 13). *Merge onto Route 13 southbound and travel through 3 traffic lights. *At the fourth light, make a right on to Route 413 West (Wal Mart will be on your right). *Continue on route 413 through 5 traffic lights and look for the event on the right hand side of the road, immediately after the 6th traffic light.

+ BlownEuros

This is the date I’m going to try to have my car together/aligned by, Ollie and myself are going to be part of the Stanceworks tent crew I guess, if my car is done of course.

The pic at the top of the post is a hotlink to their site, seems to be a pretty legit group of VAG cars.

Figured I’d post this up if no one is doing anything that weekend.

Pz brah.