BlownEuroz GTG : Version 3

http://www.blowneuroz.com/ptgallery/BlownEuroz/flyer2008sm.jpg

i like the fact that it says “no burnouts, no reckless driving, no speeding”, yet the back tires in the poster are clearing doing a burnout. haha nice work.

lol… we we cant have it at BCCC again…

Below are the comments I received from our Director of Security regarding the Blown Eurosz event on campus.

“Vehicles doing donuts in the parking lots, drag racing in the parking lot, driving around campus – not staying in C-lot, participants urinating in the woods, participants cursing at officers when confronted about urinating in the woods. Except for the urinating in the woods, the rest can be proven via youtube videos.”

I have attached a facility request form which you are welcome to complete & return to me. However, I do not believe it would be approved.

That’s actually the engine/transmission you’re looking at lol

"participants urinating in the woods, participants cursing at officers when confronted about urinating in the woods. Except for the urinating in the woods, the rest can be proven via youtube videos.”

hahahaha who got caught pissing in the woods? and why was this a problem? would they have like you to urinate in the parking lot?

wat?

The back tires are spinning, because I doubt the rim pattern looks like that and differs from the front.

Would like to go, just dont feel like driving all that way. Take some great pics :tup:

Jeller

i would put the t stars on and roll along but I will be in FL for my sisters wedding

hmmmm, id like to go to this if my car is done in time.

Hmm I would like to finally go to one of these…

Maybe if the weather doesn’t suck…

Mike; Shotgun?

Gotta see if I get the cluster back for the FD…judging by the speed of work so far, it’s not looking likely.

And LMAO at that letter. Not surprised at all though. Shit got nuts.

can i bring my subie?

Newman; Shotgun?

:slight_smile:

sure. (if lauren doesn’t want to go…)

Cool. Me going also depends on when we leave / get home.

All cars/makes/models/bikes are welcome of course. I will be headed down Friday as I have to a side job/car transport. But we will might go downtown the night before in Philly, if anyone is serious about coming down (Josh, Newman, etc) shoot me a PM. I’m going to be out of town till the 17th so I may not respond till then if you PM me after Friday.

god, why do they have these things so early in the year??? I realy want to go but i highly doubt my car will be done in time unless i seriously hussle.

turbociv if your car is done can i roll with you?