Blue Lancer around Monroeville area?

Anyone know of someone in a blue lancer (non-evo) around the monroeville area? I hope I get to meet the asshole that drives it someday. :madfawk: Driving like a complete retard in traffic on the parkway is gay. Switching 3 lanes at a time cutting people off and having no disregard for anyone else is so childish. Take your 17 second POS to the track so you don’t kill some innocent people on the highway.

LOL, tell us how you really feel :slight_smile:

i can’t tell you how many people i’ve seen driving base Lancers as if they were EVOs.

just cause its an evo doesn’t mean he can be flying around the highway. I hate it when people have no regard for anyone on the road including themselves.

theres a yellow ES in monroeville that sounds very similar

i have talked to like 6 people who also saw this person & had a bad experience. he passed me one day but slowed to check out my evo. then he sped off again. dunno man. there is also someone driving around a blue evo with a small wing & people said he kept doing fly byes at a honda meet in monroeville. ??? i dunno man

im going to drive around and take peoples cars.

I don’t think it was an EVO, but it was dark and I was in the van. I never see idiots like that when I am in my car. However there was too much traffic so I probably wouldn’t have raced him anyway.

I (and others) were being tailgated by a damn flatbed this morning - and I know who it was. Yurechko towing. It’s not like you can go anywhere when there are cars in front of you. I’d call and bitch but I’m sure they wouldn’t care anyway.

i got i few of those calls!!! :hs:

I was driving my beater civic on 30 in Erwin just chillin, and i almost got fucked by stupid kids driving, thinkign theyre fast and the furious. It was an older integra with 17’s and carbonfiber altezzas, and some buick lesabre with chrome wheels or maybe hubcaps. they were weaving in and out of traffic. fuck those fuckin fuckers.