anyone here drive a grey evo?

was driving to work today on 79n, and seen 2 evo’s, one silver, and one grey, real nice cars.

anyway, the guy in the grey one gave me a thumbs up, which i didn’t expect considereing how much nicer his car was.

Maybe be was joking? :dunno:

j/k man …

yeah thats what i was thinkin. like when i see an asshat doing something stupid while driving … ill pull up next to them and give them the thumbs up…

or someone in a cavalier with dual exhaust and revin the shit out of it.

but since you can beat my ass. im sure he liked your car and wanted to trade???

If it was around 7-8 this morning they were probably headed up to beaverun. There were a few up there today.

err…you mean yesterday?

Look at the time I posted, it will make sense then lol. I ment Sunday though.

Haha…I just noticed that it said “Today” and I didn’t even check out the time. I see that you guys were out at BR a little late :eek3:

that was me in the grey one, and my friend dave in the silver one. we were on our way up to BR for the SCR event.

and no, i wasn’t being a dick, i love the sentras.

the only thing i don’t like about them is changing exhaust parts. my friend has an 05 spec-v and we had a whore of a time getting his exhaust off from the header back. broke one mani stud and had to take everything else off in one piece because the bolts for the mid pipe were completely made of rust. :eek4:

but yeah, other than that, love those cars. very fun to drive.

cool, thanx for the compliment. your car was real nice.

yeah, thanks man. it’s too bad you were on your way to work.

beaver run was fun as always that day.

who was the evo stuck in the center of 79n this morning by canonsburg exit.