BMW 4 Series

I recently got to drive a 2012 328 while my truck was in the shop and I thought it drove like a pile. I would much rather take a G37 S over this car. It’s simply not worth the price tag.

I agree with those who’ve criticized the front/rear bumper treatments, but I kinda dig the interior quite a lot.

seriously? I thought that turbo 4 with the crazy advanced front suspension without control arms made the thing handle better than any 3 series I’ve ever driven. I would love a new 328, preferably in a wagon.

BMW’s last cool car was a 1999 M3 and a 2003 M5.

yor’re also nuts… the 1M is awesome for example. So is the latest Z4 with 7 speed twin clutch, twin turbo motor, hard top vert, awesome interior, etc…

e46 m3 is a pretty awesome car as well

i’d love to try out the new 328

wait until people start tuning the new 328… won’t be long before they are well over 300whp.

yeah, that would be a great daily. I’ll wait a year or two until they are 25k used.

E46 M3 is gay, the high rev V8 is acceptable.

Would looks awesome in M trim… :gotme:

Here’s some renderings:

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=779847

Looks cool.

I really like the pictures, hopefully there will be a production version in Toronto at the auto show in February.

X…

I like it a lot.

4 Series > Guido37

How long until the M versions are usually announced?

I would guess 2 year this time around. BMW like to release sedan, then coupe, then M.

in love!

Nice… grills baby…? :kissing_smiling_eyes: