BMW Down

Coming home from class today, I catch a light and think nothing of it because there is no one around me. All of the sudden a 03/04 BMW 330xi sedan is next to me with a chick driving. She looks at me and gives me a “i’m in a bmw and you’re in a pos mustang” type of look so I just smile at her and think nothing of it.

Light goes green and I roll out of first and stay in it at like 3K to see what she is going to do. Suddenly she mashes the gas and I let her pull ahead just so her driver side door is just ahead of my hood. I hit it hard in 1st and spin the DR’s :bloated:, I short shift into second, tires grab, blower whine ensues and she is left buses behind by the top of second. I slow down and she proceeds to fly by on her way :lol: Not the first kill of the season, but I figured it was entertaining :slight_smile:

lmao, retarded girls…cobra’s pwn bmw’s

Nice kill.
I have a lot of respect for BMW but their AWD cars are slow and ghey.

She should have pulled over to let you bang her so you can pull out and bukake on her face

uh… i mean…

nice run

LOL

:rofl: hahahaha

that was me, sorry… not only are these estrogen pills making me moody, but my tits are getting in way of the shifter and it’s hard to see with my long hair.

LOLLOLOLL at the RETARDED off topic responses from you clowns :biglaugh:

lol pwnt, dont mess with this thing

:tup: lol at silly ho thinking BMW > *