BMW guys need some help!

Ok so i recently had catless headers installed in my 02 330i. Anyone in WNY able to flash my DME to the Euro version? That way my SES light will be off along with a little better throttle response, idle and torque. Im pretty sure my dme has never been updated since 02 and i know there have been a few updates since.

Dealer. Or, talk to Zach (e60oholic). He reprogrammed the cluster on my E39 pretty easily. Not sure if he can flash DMEs though.

Euro software is cool, but I don’t know anyone local with the ability to flash a DME, you will likely have to go with aftermarket software.

could of swore i saw someone advertising on CL for stuff like this…cant find the link though

Yea I’m currently talking to a guy on e46 fourm who will make me plug and play o2 sims for a few $$'s. then ill either just do the latest dme flash at the dealer (hopefully at a discount) then either shark or AA flash. And I’ll be done. And be able to still pass inspection. Minus visual but who knows to check for cats in the headers.

Your killing me with all these bmw programming issues lol. I think this guy in rochester can do the euro flash. I would do the AA flash, ill look around in my software to see if i can locate it.

I’m local and can help you out with o2 sims if you go that route too.

Sent you a pm