BMW - Iforged wheels

Does this look legit???

They would look real good on my 335…

$1900 Just seems too cheap for these wheels…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-iForged-Seneka-Rim-Wheel-BMW-E90-E92-E93-335-325_W0QQitemZ280186208311QQihZ018QQcategoryZ43958QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

i woudl say dont do it… i forged wheels vibrate in the rain… a lot… but its up to you, and yes its legit… the iforged wheels ont really resale well as far as value goes… ive seen 19" sets go for as low as 1400

your spelling isn’t ligit.

furthermore, i really decided i hate “euro” styled wheels.

I’m just curious…how do wheels vibrate in the rain?

its a multi piece wheel… rainwater gets traped in the channel created by the 3 pieces of the wheel bolting together… and throws off teh wheel balance by staying in the rim by centrifugal force… google it…
all hre, iforged, maya etc wheels vibrate in teh rain…

HRE’s excuse: our drivers drive High perforamnce cars and simply do not drive their cars in the rain

Haha, nice.

i wish i was kidding, but its quoted from from an HRE email

Do the BBS LM’s have the same issues??? I like those as well…

no they do not

Those are some gorgeous wheels.

BBS are really nice wheels, but the euro market is flooded with them.

yes they are, but id still rock a set of LM’s if they dropped into my lap at a reasonable price

wow those are hideous

for the low low price of 1900 you can make your car look like jesus shit inbetween your tires!

QFT.

I’m a hypocrite I have a custom set of bbs sitting in my room for my GTi.

get LM’s.

Do any of the BMW guys know what you can fit on an E90 335i - size and off-set???

Im thinking 9X19 front and 10X19 rear.

Tires 235/35/19 and 275/30/19…

Thoughts???

that will be fine… im currently runnign that on my m3… but e90post would be a better resource for this kind of question no?

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1874889

google is your friend

how can water get trapped in there if you have a bead of silicone over the lip - shell connection… i’ve never heard of that

Wouldnt 3-piece BBS LM’s fall victim to the same issue then?

its more or less QC is not as good as BBS to ensure proper sealing all over.

the LM’s do not have this isse due to the way they are constructed… dont ask me for particulars but they dont

we already had this discussion on here